Tuesday, February 16, 2010

today was a good day

my momma came up here and spent the day with me and my little man! we got my new phone taken care of and got my groceries and had lunch (CHINESE!!!!) and got some stuff for the nursery! it was awesome! i love spending time with my mommy and markhas definitely enjoyed his day with meme!

well, still hanging in here 32 weeks 5 days! our next goal, thursday is coming up pretty quick! both babies are head down and as far as we can see, have 'settled' actually baby B is trying to push A out of the way so he can come before his sister...she has been low for a LONG time and ready to go so i don't know how much of a chance he actually has :-D I am VERY happy that B turned around! the OB I was seeing at the hospital actually said when she discharged me if i was to deliver that day, she would let me go natural! that is sooo nice to hear! MY OB was so excited to see me Fri. he had not seen me since he shipped me off to the other hospital. our goal is 34 weeks but if i make it to 35 he will deliver me! he said any time before that and he will ship me off again incase we need the NICU. so ultimate goal is 35 weeks (thats the original time OB said he would deliver me too!) so we have 2 weeks and 2days until ultimate goal! i may be meeting my babies within the next 2 weeks or so!! hopefully 2 weeks and 2 days <3 <3 <3

This made me sad last night...i used to be soooo skinny (a PROUD size 10!) now after birthing babies, i look horrible and FAT :-( i wanted to cry...and this was only almost 5 years ago


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment