Thursday, January 14, 2010

LONG day!

So today I had my 28 week appointment! 7 months of keeping my Peanuts baking! Lets hope for 2 more!

Everything went great. Heart two very strong heartbeats! <3 <3 <3 I am so in love with these babies and I have not even met them yet! Just like my AMAZING little man, I will love them more once I meet them.

Took my glucose test today and I am nervous that I may not pass. This has been a very heavy sugar pregnancy :-( and I have been soooo dehydrated (thought I drink water like I am dying!) BTW that orange drink was not too horrible...it was like a sunkist without any of the fizz. I like sunkist! :-D lol Markhas Aiden held my hand while the lady drew my blood.

Doc says cervix is nice and long and still closed (sorry TMI) but thats great b/c it means i'm not getting ready yet to have these little ones. With this, he has approved my going OOT tomorrow (he said no traveling after CHRISTmas) YAY!

I am VERY anxious to get through the next few weeks b/c next week is 29 weeks and thats when I had my little man...it was so scary. It makes me ready to start these steroid shots to help advance their lungs. In this case, if something were to happen, they can be ready to be here and hopefully have a short NICU stay. BUT our goal (and I am praying hard) is to make it to 35-36 weeks and be able to bring Mackayla and Braylon home from the hospital when Mommy gets out after I have them.

Thinking today, I think I will have the Peanuts on March 4th! Its a shot in the dark but its 35 weeks and for some reason that date is sticking out to me. :-D We shall see...

I was supposed to go grocery shopping today but generally after 15 mins of walking around HEB, I am soooooo tired and cannot go anymore. Since we are going OOT until Sunday, I figure I can wait until then (or Monday since hubby is off) and go get groceries. Today? Just picked up dinner stuff and those AMAZING orange rolls (like the cinnamon rolls but BETTER) that I am soooo excited to eat for breakfast with a nice glass of milk! mmmmmm.....

Ok. Off to bed. Weather here SUCKS! Hoping it clears up enough so that hubby, little man, and myself can drive down to San Antonio to be there for my shower on Sat. I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED! <3 <3 <3

Have a BLESSED evening! *MUAH*

No comments:

Post a Comment