Sunday, January 24, 2010

So yea

Darn Vikings lost :'-(

So, tomorrow is my first day teaching since the beginning of December. Well, I will be substitute teaching but yea. I need to keep a foot in the classroom as long as I can even if I would rather stay at home all day in my pajamas like I have been.

*SIGH* so that girl NEVER came back with the girl scout cookies :-( so, I believe that I will go and buy them from someone else. I am tired of waiting! Does that make me a bad person? IDK

Yesterday my sister turned 14 :-O OMG 14! I remember when she was born and I CANNOT believe she is 14. Growing up way too fast!

So, short and sweet! I cannot wait for my Peanuts to come! I want to see them already...about 5-6 weeks! <3

Have a BLESSED evening!!!


Oh, these are the photo announcements I want

Photobucket


they are expensive though :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment