Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This last week....

Its been a bit sorry.

Last Saturday my best friend Rosanna threw me the most awesome baby shower! Doctor approved my travel to San Antonio and I sure was excited for it! We had a blast and got a lot of things that we needed for our Peanuts!
Here are some of the pics of the good times we had! We have a zillion pics but these are just a few.


Some of the maternity pics from the shoot that Rosanna did in my living room! They turned out GREAT!
Photobucket


The AWESOME guest book that she made for us!
Photobucket


Here is the banner that she made. I absolutely LOVED it!
Photobucket


One of the five diaper cakes (so awesome!) that she made!
Photobucket


The super cute cake that my Nana got for us!
Photobucket


The shirt Rosanna made for Markhas!
Photobucket


My AWESOME shirt!
Photobucket


Some of us opening gifts!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Mommy and Daddy! <3
Photobucket




We also got some more of the awesome maternity pics that she took!


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket



Needless to say, it was a GREAT weekend! Thanks Rosanna for EVERYTHING that you did for us! We cannot tell you how much we appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. i had so much fun planning it for you guys! I was so afraid that it was going to be a failure but it was sooo great! You go so many things that you guys needed!

    ReplyDelete