Thursday, January 21, 2010

Watching a show called "Multiples Mayhem" its about 14 kids with only 4 birthdays...4 different families...twins, trips, quads, quints! OMFG!

Definitely enjoying the hotdogs I just had (I know its frowned upon as a pg woman but omg sometimes, I need one lol)

Ok, my appointment today was great! I got my 17-P shot that even though is a 'waste' b/c there are no studies that show it works with twins (it can't harm though), it helps me keep peace of mind. Markhas' ptl delivery may have been a fluke (lots of stress at the time) and I may not have the problem now with Mackayla and Braylon but I would rather be safe than sorry and as long as my insurance is paying for the shot, I will continue taking the shot.

OB says things are good. I have had no contractions or anything. Cervix is still long and closed. Two very strong heartbeats! Blood pressure is great! AND I passed my 1 hour blood glucose test that I was sooooo worried about. These babies are definitely sugar babies and I thought that I would definitely fail. Thank goodness!

So, 29 weeks today. I am trying not to freak out b/c I had Markhas at 29 weeks. I have to make it to next Thursday. I am trying not to let it get to me...its going to be a tough week for me I think. I am such a worry wart! I have to keep these babies baking as long as possible! Our goal is 35-36 weeks. I know I can do it! Come on babies, keep baking! OMG this means that we could be meeting our baby boy and baby girl in 6 weeks or so! <3 I am soooooo excited!

OMG they are moving around sooo much! I LOVE IT! It lets me know that they are doing ok! I am hoping that they are starting to make their way to head first so that I can deliver naturally (vaginally w/o medicine) that is my goal. I know that there is a chance of a c-section and if thats what it takes to get our Peanuts here safe and healthy, then so be it.

Ok. Blah blah blah! sorry. Have a BLESSED day! *MUAH*

No comments:

Post a Comment