Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Off to bed...

Things are going great this pregnancy! I can tell the difference with less stress and more sleep and rest. I was working and going to school full time when I was pregnant with Markhas Aiden...I think the stress and lack of sleep just became too much.

I do feel extremely exhausted A LOT, really thirsty, and my back is killing me but its all good. Whatever I need to do to make sure the Peanuts are healthy and happy!

Anyways- Tomorrow is my appt and I will be discussing with my OB about steroid shots for the babies lungs.

So, I had some maternity pics done by my BFF and they turned out GREAT! Here is the teaser...
Photobucket

MORE TO COME! (she is with holding them until my shower! but its soon...SATURDAY!) I am soooooo freakin excited!

Well, off to bed. Tomorrow morning breakfast with my love and my little man then off to the doctors and to run some errands. And then of course, DREADED grocery shopping. *fingers crossed* OB says I can still go OOT on Saturday for my shower...he said no traveling after CHRISTmas but did say if things were ok, I could go to San Antonio.

Oh, and applying to many more school districts...SO time consuming but being stuck at home, I do have time lol

Have a BLESSED evening! *MUAH*

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment